There are several paths to obtaining a green card through marriage. A green card is the physical card that serves as proof to employers and government agencies that an immigrant has legal permanent resident status. This allows them to legally work in the U.S., as well as receive other benefits. US Visas And Green Cards assists with fiance visas, spousal visas, adjustment of status, and removal of conditions. Fiance visas do not come with a green card. Instead, an applicant applies for adjustment of status after they have come to the US and married the U.S. sponsor. This adjustment of status grants a green card. Spousal visas come with a green card. If an immigrant came legally to the U.S. via another visa type, for example a B1/B2 visa, and marries a U.S. citizen, they may be eligible to adjust status and receive a green card.
Adjustment of Status
If you are married to a U.S. citizen and legally entered the U.S. on certain types of visas, you may be eligible to adjust your status and get a green card.
CR1/IR1 Spousal Visa
Here are just a few reasons to go with us.
Lowest Price Guarantee
4 Hour Turnaround
Talk to a Real Person
Over 30,000 Approved
Offices in 3 Countries
Everything is Online
We have over 800 photo testimonials from real customers.
Nobody in the industry has more experience than USVisasandgreencards.com
- A-1, A-2 or A-3 Foreign Government Official or Family Member Visa
- B1/B2 Tourist
- Visa Canadian who entered legally with no Visa
- E-1, E-2 or E-3 Treaty Trader Visa
- F-1, F-2 or F-3 Student Visa
- G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4 or G-5 Foreign Government Staff or Family Member Visa
- H-1, H-2, H-3 or H-4 Employment or Family Member Visa
- J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor not subject to 2 Year Rule
- K-1 or K-2 Fiancée Visa, Fiancée Child Visa
- K-3 or K-4 Spousal Visa, Spousal Child Visa
- L-1 or L-2 Employment Visa
- M-1, M-2 or M-3 Student Visa
- O-1, O-2 or O-3 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- P-1, P-2, P-3 or P-4 Entertainment Visa
- Q-1 Cultural Exchange Visa
- R-1 or R-2 Religious Occupation Visa
- Same Sex Marriage Green Card
- T-1, T-2, T-3 or T-4 Trafficking Victim Visa
- TD Dependent of TN Visa Holder
- TN-1 Professional Work Status from Canada
- TN-2 Professional Work Visa from Mexico
- U-1, U-2, U-3 or U-4 Criminal Victim Visa
- Visa Waiver Program – ESTA
- Call us if your visa type is not listed
- If you came on a C (Transit) or D (Crewman) type visa RapidVisa can’t help you.
- If you are not married to a U.S. citizen or are not the step-child of a U.S. citizen, RapidVisa can’t help you.
What Forms are Included?
Our low fee includes everything you need for the green card, work permit and travel permit applications. We prepare all of the necessary forms, letters and supplements and present them to you ready for your signature.